06 December 2011

Dodging Raindrops {portrait photography melbourne}

Thanks Ilona.  They are brilliant.  We are very happy!











These are a few of my favourite photographs of this gorgeous family with the infectious smiles!

Illy Photography recently donated a portrait session for the fundraiser at my son's child care centre and I was thrilled to work with this lovely family.  We had cancelled the session the week before as it was bucketing rain and SO dark, unfortunately we were met with rain again the following weekend but this time there was beautiful light outside.  So off we went to the Williamstown waterfront and luckily there was a break in the rain, thank the weather gods!

If you're interested in an Illy Photography portraiture session please view more examples of my work and request a price list.  You can always buzz me on 0407 802 640 for a chat as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.. x