18 December 2011

frankie feature!!!!!!!!


You may have seen on Facebook or Twitter that I've been waiting not-so-patiently to confirm the most awesomest bestest news ever.  And now I can finally shout at you that A SHOEBOX FULL OF DRESSES HAS BEEN FEATURED IN FRANKIE MAGAZINE!!!!!!!  I didn't believe my lucky stars until I held issue number 45 in my little hands and stared at the double page spread of my work.  Thank you thank you to the lovely frankie girls, if I meet you in person I'll give you a pick-you-up-and-squish-you-until-your-ribs-hurt hug.  And I bet my Postie is thankful that I've stopped stalking him at the letter box every day.  Sorry about that Mr. Postman.

Ps. the a shoebox full of dresses series will be exhibited at Brunswick Street Gallery 3 - 16 February 2012.  The opening is 6 - 8pm Friday 3rd February and doubles as a book launch hooray!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.. x