22 December 2011

Merryness and Newness

It's that time of year where we're rushing to the finish line but it's also a time of reflection, and excitedly planing for the year ahead.  

I want to thank all you lovely peoples that listen to my ramblings and check out my work.  I've had quite a year!  I was taking a break while my little one was still little, worked on the 365 project which has unfortunately fallen by the wayside while exhibitions and Illy Photography has taken over.  365 is sitting patiently, ready to be edited and I hope to work on it soon.

2012 is already booked up with exhibitions throughout the year, special mini portraits in January, the Portobello Bride boutique wedding market and I have a plethora of new ideas to work on (muchos excitement).  I'm currently taking bookings for portraiture sessions and wedding photography so please check out my work on the website, and feel free to buzz me on 0407 802 640 with any questions.  I'd love to hear from you!

Wishing you all a wonderfully relaxing end to the year, and I'll see you (with recharged batteries) in the new year xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.. x