19 November 2012

portfolio reviews, an exhibition, & skype aka exciting stuff!

It's normally around this time that I'm starting to wind down, and focusing on getting organised for christmas so I don't have to go near the shops in December.  But this year it'll be a mad dash to the finish line!

This Saturday I'll be doing portfolio reviews at Wood Street Arts Space (Laverton) as part of the Open Studios in the West weekend.  I love a good chinwag about art so bring your work along and say hi!


I'm also really excited (okay that's an understatement) about exhibiting with Sharon Billinge, Celeste Chandler and Erika Gofton at fortyfivedownstairs in December!!  I'll be doing an installation of the Dance, Sucker. series so if you missed the Substation show last year come along!  We'd love to see you at the opening on Tuesday 4th December 5-7pm.


And lastly but not leastly, I had my first skype mentoring session this week!  An artist in Perth is working towards his first exhibition so I was able to share what I've learned over the years and pass on lots of handy tips.  I have to say I'm absolutely loving mentoring, it's something I'd never considered until another artist approached me this year so thank you fate/universe.  Mentoring is the bees knees.

subscribe to blog | website | facebook | pinterest | formspring | join mailing list

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.. x