29 May 2012

actions. {personal}



Winter is upon us which means things will slow down for a whiles...  and as much as I bang on about how much I love summer I'm looking forward to a bit of hibernation.  


My next personal series is called actions. and its development will take some time; from location scouting to sourcing the costumes to making props.  I'll be spending the cold months with my head down researching and planning, and planning some more.  There'll be lots of trips to the country for walks in the bush to find the perfect locations, and the above image is one of the places I've found already.  I can't wait to get started!


I have this feeling that I'm about to embark on a wondrous journey of (self) discovery. 


Cheesy.  But true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.. x