16 April 2012

punch {personal}

One of the kabillion reasons why I love photograph:
the urge (and urgency) to express can be realised within an evening.

I've been having an internal debate about some things.  The tumbleweed rolling around in my stomach was fueled by stress and self doubt.  This photo idea jumped into my head when I turned to look the other way for a split second.  It had to be released just as quickly.  It needed to be raw.  A little bit dark.  My thought turned into this and I can't stop staring at it.  I love it.  It was exactly what I needed to express.  It was literally a weight off my shoulders.  A relief.  A timely reminder of what can be achieved with my camera and me.  Organically.  I've returned to my path.

My new motto is: when in doubt, shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.. x