14 February 2014

BHB Conference Scholarship Bonanza



Big Hearted Business is holding their (un-) Conference in May which is all about how to do what you love, make money, save the world.  I'd love to go as I think it would give me the tools to promote the female Australian artists that are involved in onefourfour and This Wild Song further.  The theme for this years' conference is COURAGE-COURAGE, NUTS & BOLTS which sounds perfect for me! 

BHB is giving away fifteen scholarships to attend the conference and to enter you were asked to make a video answering the question - how does my creativity contribute to the world?  Please watch my video above and cast a vote on the BHB page here (I'm on the 3rd page at the moment).  

Otherwise you can vote via facebook, the link is on my page facebook.com/ilonanelsonartist

You can vote once a day and voting ends this Sunday at 10pm

Thank you, thank you, thank you in advance!  I don't normally enter these popularity contests but I'd desperately love to attend this conference! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.. x