08 November 2011

Dance, Sucker. sneak peek


I'm installing Dance, Sucker. in two sleeps and I can't wait to see the works on the walls/floor/TVs! The above image is a still from one of the films in the series.

I babbled my way through a newspaper interview today and I was lucky enough to have one of the works (See the See) selected for the cover of Trouble magazine!!


Please email me your address if you'd like to receive an invite for the show, I'd love to see you there!  I'll be revealing a Dance, Sucker. piece on the blog every day during the Big West Festival so make sure you stop by over the next coupe of weeks..

Dance, Sucker.
showing in the Larger than Life exhibition
as part of the Big West Festival
opening Thursday 17th November 6:30pm
showing 15 - 27 November, open 11am-5pm every day
at The Substation gallery
1 Market Street, Newport VIC 3015


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.. x