23 July 2011

Finalist in the Agendo Exhibition and Award!

I'm very excited that I've been selected as a finalist for the Agendo Exhibition and Award!  I feel extra lucky as the biannual award is for emerging artists under the age of 35 so this is the last time I can apply, plus they accepted all three pieces I submitted.

Mrs Collier
A shoebox full of dresses series


I said it was time to go home.  You laid down on the ground and cried.
The 365+1 series


Profile Picture
Dance, Sucker. series

The exhibition opens Wednesday 3rd August at 6pm, and runs until Saturday 7th August so you have to get there quick!  The St Heliers Street Gallery at the Abbotsford Convent is hosting the award and they are located at 1 St Heliers Street, Abbotsford, Victoria.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.. x