21 December 2010

twenty things

The current Frankie mag features a few people listing twenty things they did in the last twelve months which I quite liked.  So here's my list..


1. grew a baby
2. developed an impressive cola and chocolate addiction
3. wished I could either have short or long hair
4. got THE best wedding anniversary present ever - flight to Sydney to see Annie Leibovitz show
5. found out that we give wedding anniversary presents
6. wondered why people still don't know how to recycle properly??
7. did lots of gardening
8. fell in love with my Diana camera some more
9. chased the elusive balance of life
10. quit my day job
11. wished I could press a button and be fit 
12. thanked my lucky stars for two healthy boys
13. went to The Gig of The Year - Them Crooked Vultures
14. didn't learn to love cleaning the shower
15. read lots of art mags
16. was chosen to be an Avant Card for the third time!
17. drew on the concrete with chalk
18. decided to do the 365 Project in 2011
19. found yet more motivation and inspiration for creating art
20. laughed


what did you get up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.. x